Mode of Shipment, Cost, Insurance & Duties:
- Goods are shipped normally by courier (DHL/Aramex/FedEx/TNT/UPS or SKYNET), post (EMS), air, land and sea cargo depending on the orders volume and customers´ requirements.
- We consign goods on freight to be paid at destination or advance payment basis by us on importers´ expenses.
- Air freight and Insurance should be borne by the importer.
- Unique Creative Export will not be responsible for the claims if the order is not insured.
- To get the benefit of reduced freight cost from Nepal the minimum order should be over 45 Kg for air cargo and 25 Kg merchandise for courier.
- All the applicable taxes or duties up to Nepal custom are borne by the Unique Creative Export and in their country of destination are the responsibilities of the customers.
We will send original INVOICE, PACKING LISTS, GSP OR FORM A, CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN and other essential documentations as required with the shipment to release the shipment from the custom. And for your pre-information, we will send the scanned copies of those custom papers to you by e-mail as well.